[Vision2020] Fonk's Goes Under

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:48:12 PST 2006

Actually Carl, under the National Antiquities and Rubber Knife Preservation
Act of 1914 your actions in that case were deemed a Capital Crime punishable
by flagellation with wet noodles administered by Angelina Jolie.  But I am
sure you knew that prior to your confession.  You clever devil you. . .

Phil Nisbet