[Vision2020] RE: 1912 Center (was RE: "Liberals" Slammed For Pro-Business CBD Stance?)

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 9 13:25:41 PST 2006

Hi Again Mr. Crabtree,

Thank you for the clarification!

Not that I agree with your assessment of the 1912 Center, but I do
understand your point.  If you -- or anyone else -- is interested in
learning some of what's being considered to address the concerns, you might
want to listen to the audio presentation by the Mayor's 1912 Center Use
Committee.  The audio file is available at:
http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/cityclerk/2005minutes.asp
The presentation was during the Dec. 19, 2005 Council meeting, and I'd be
interested in learning what others think of some of the ideas being
discussed.  While I do view the 1912 Center as a community asset, I
understand at least some of the concerns expressed by others and am
interested in seeing what kind of win-win solution we as a community of
creative problem-solvers can come up with.

Thanks,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****