[Vision2020] Re: 1912 Center (was RE: "Liberals" Slammed ForPro-Business CBD Stance?)

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Mon Jan 9 14:00:57 PST 2006

The people that donated their money to the 1912 building should have been
aware by the history of our community, money never seems to go where it is
supposed to go nor in the framework for which is requested to go. We have a
Rolls Royce rec center now for which everyone knows it could have been done
at 1/3 of the cost and almost 1/3 more space. The city chose to spend this
man's donation on one project when it could have been diversified on many.
The 1912 building, the people that donate to it are really gonna have two
choices. Keep donating more to keep it running because our tax base is gonna
dwindle when they allow Walmart to bankrupt at a minimum 1/3 of the
businesses out here. So the community won't have enough tax dollars to help.
So, all you lovers of the 1912 building fiasco................ annnee up!

Phil Roderick