[Vision2020] HR 3855

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:49:01 PST 2006

Don

Can you sing?  I am thinking of a Ren and Stimpy tune that my boys taught
me.

The IDL has managed less than 10% of the public lands in the state of Idaho
and you make the BS claim that IDL is responsible for the most egerious
errors in Land Management?   Care to back up your claim with anything other
than hot air?

Phil Nisbet