[Vision2020] HR 3855

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Jan 7 19:41:20 PST 2006

Ah! And here it is...if the environmentalists would let logging happen we
might not even be talking about selling the land. We might consider indeed
what will happen if the land is sold to private individuals. Ski resorts and
other things that draw a lot of people and take up resources. Most of us in
Idaho are reluctant to go that far...too many people coming into the area.
Too many changes in our resources and I am against it but if it is private
land what say do we have?