[Vision2020] A Clarification on Certified Pastors

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jan 6 20:21:09 PST 2006

> I hope that answers your question, Michael.  Now what about our debate on
the problem of evil?

Yes, that was helpful.  I'd like to think about that for a while; I've
generally come to some different conclusions in the past, some more along
the lines of another post that I don't think has come in on the main list
yet.  But I think I'll let it brew for a while in my own head.  I'm only
slightly open to a Board of Pasteurization that Carl suggested.

As for the problem of evil, let me get started next week at U of I first and
see what I kind of time I have on my hands.  I also figure that getting back
into philosophy first might help facilitate my contribution to the
discussion.  Soon..

Thanks

Michael Metzler