[Vision2020] Logos School's Policy of Entrance Discrimination

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:37:53 PST 2006

So someone knows a subject...just how do you prove they know HOW to teach
what they know?  What if Dahmer taught a cooking class or a tanning class -
you want him to be able to?

Certification is just ONE way of making sure you have the best teaching at
their best.

And yes, I do recognize we have some slipping through the cracks, but still
a system in place to cut down on those slips is far more agreeable than no
system at all.

I went through a "church school" until I was in high school - memories of
the nuns are NOT my most favorite memories.  Having teachers who know how to
talk and teach students without intimidation or fear being the over-riding
method is much more preferable in my view.

J  :]