[Vision2020] Stallings: Otter Still Doesn't Get It

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jan 6 23:00:58 PST 2006

I believe the price of the land might but then that land would be taxable
for Idaho...but I confess that I am not as sure as I could be...maybe Tom
could help me. I do know that one of Idaho's problems has been a small
population and so much public land that we cannot tax. The Feds own it and
do not pay for it...yeah its great to go a few miles and step into the wilds
of Idaho but people need help also and that can take money. Crass I agree
but a need also!