[Vision2020] Stallings: Otter Still Doesn't Get It

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 6 06:09:27 PST 2006

So, Ms. Kraut's response to overcome financial hardships of today is to
steal from our children?  Maybe we should clear-cut the entire wilderness
region and party hardy.  Don't worry, Idaho.  Our children will pay for
tomorrow's hangover.

Our environment not only belongs to us, but our children and our children's
children.

I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I always look forward
to tomorrow.  We all should.

Take care, Moscow.

"I love my country but fear my government."
- Author Unknown

  _____