[Vision2020] Stallings: Otter Still Doesn't Get It

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:25:33 PST 2006

Hansen

Please, stop, posting humor like this is just too harsh.  I could barely get
off the floor laughing, tears streaming down from the corner of my eye.
Jerry Brady, protector of the public's right to access public lands. . .
LOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLL

Which gag writer did Dick Stallings hire to take over putting out press
releases?  Whoever that guy is should get a spot on Comedy Central.  Hell of
a talent.

Phil Nisbet