[Vision2020] Stallings: Otter Still Doesn't Get It

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 22:39:23 PST 2006

I have attended seminars and meetings about the federal lands in Idaho and our tax base and this is more complicated than your making it. If we had more private property and less federal lands it could be a good thing. Oh don't get yourself all choked up! I'm not sure it is what I really want either but it certainly is something we should look into in this state. It isn't the first time it has come up and won't be the last. Be honest about it...maybe we should.