[Vision2020] Spying on Americans Can't Be Justified (ByMollyIvins)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:35:46 PST 2006

The Fourth Amendment is now sadly tattered and torn, its protections ripped
away by the courts, more thong than toga, but even in its current state of
disrepair it should protect our goodies from the President's illegal spying.

Did he do it because he believes the Executive is above the law?  Did he do
it because even though the FISA courts usually - almost always - grant the
warrants, they weren't going to be able to get the warrants for fishing
expeditions?  Did he do it because he knows that no matter what he does, Pat
will defend him?  Does he know?

Sunil