[Vision2020] Spying on Americans Can't Be Justified (By MollyIvins)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 22:29:13 PST 2006

My response was not about Bush...it was about people who accept a position, collect my money regularly and then go against promises they have made to keep secrets and tell a reporter. There are channels for reporting abuse of power if someone really believes that is happening and it does not include 'leaking' info. I assure I do know what the constitution says...I teach it! And no where does it say this is right. I personally believe that Bush does have the right under special order 12333 to do this. I would have been very surprised to find out the surveillance was not happening (spying has happened in every war) and I would have joined in any impeachment proceedings if he had not ordered it! I believe the NYT has endangered all our lives by letting our enemies know about this and they should be tried for treason.