[Vision2020] Spying on Americans Can't Be Justified (By MollyIvins)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 19:21:58 PST 2006

Hint for Ms. Kraut:

Don't wait for the movie.  Read the book.  It is entitled "The Constitution
of the United States of America".

There is a short preview:

Amendment IV

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and
effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,
and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or
affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the
persons or things to be seized."

You will notice, Ms. Kraut, that ABOSOLUTELY NOWHERE in the 4th Amendment do
you read the words "Unless George Bush says differently".

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____