[Vision2020] Logos School's Policy of Entrance Discrimination

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 18:02:07 PST 2006

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:

  > Perhaps another point in this issue is that alleged
  > Christian schools by a fundamental Christian doctrine
  > allegedly issuing directly from the mouth of Jesus
  > ought go out of their way to assist the disabled.  In
  > fact, if they believe the following from Matthew, they
  > will not get to their alleged heaven if they don't.
  > The words in red in the text are allegedly those of
  > Jesus.
  > Matthew 25:31 - 46

  2 Samuel 5:8
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Samuel%205:8;&version=9;
 "And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house."

  Leviticus 21:16-23
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus%2021:16-23;&version=9;
  "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
  Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
  Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
  He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them."