[Vision2020] comb-overs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 3 16:16:25 PST 2006

Wayne –

I can only imagine that your favorite pick-up line was:

“I drive a Porsche and wear an unusually large shoe.”

Is this correct?

Tom - Toyota Pickup, Shoe Size: 9 – Hansen

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____