[Vision2020] comb-overs

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 3 19:09:57 PST 2006

Mr. Fox, Please school me as to how the CCC is " a grave threat to civil liberties." It would seem to me that their teachings are little different from other conservative denominations that come to mind and I don't think that they really have the clout of the LDS or the Roman Catholics. I would desperately like to know how this totalitarian nightmare that scares you so is going to be brought about.

g. crabtree