[Vision2020] Diversity of a Different Color

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jan 1 17:28:22 PST 2006

I agree with Janesta, although my children have asked me to use a pseudonym
if I bring my world-renown Cheddar Cream Pea Salad with Bulgher . . .

keely

From: Janesta Carcich <janestacarcich at yahoo.com>
To: Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com>, "'Pat Kraut'" <pkraut at moscow.com>,
   "'vision2020'" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Diversity of a Different Color
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:14:05 -0800 (PST)

*bright smile*

How many of you are looking forward to our Cabin Fever
Picnic? I am! It will be so fun to match names with
faces. My deepest hope is that those who read
vision2020, and never post come as well! I love
meeting new people. Also, those of us that are polar
opposites in opinion will come for an afternoon of
games, fabulous food, interesting conversation and
making new friends.

I was thinking it would be really fun for those of you
that play a musical instrument to bring it!

Wouldn’t it be fun if the Cabin Fever Picnic becomes
an annual tradition for our Vision2020 Community?

Happy New Year,
Janesta Carcich

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

 > To those of you that truly want to unite the
 > citizens of Moscow, I invite,
 > and strongly encourage you to provide suggestions
 > and comments concerning
 > our upcoming "Vision 2020 Cabin fever Picnic" at:
 >

 > http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vision_2020_Picnic
 >

 > There is an organizational meeting tentatively
 > scheduled for January 7,
 > 2005.
 >

 > So, instead of tossing blame, how about providing
 > some reliable comments.
 > We may all be better if for that.
 >

 > How about it, Ms. Kraut?
 >

 > Tom Hansen
 >
 > Moscow, Idaho
 >

 > "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
 > intention of arriving
 > safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but
 > rather to skid in
 > sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the
 > other, body thoroughly used
 > up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a
 > ride!'"

 >  List services made available by First Step
 > Internet,

  List services made available by First Step Internet,