[Vision2020] Diversity of a Different Color

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 16:14:05 PST 2006

*bright smile*

How many of you are looking forward to our Cabin Fever
Picnic? I am! It will be so fun to match names with
faces. My deepest hope is that those who read
vision2020, and never post come as well! I love
meeting new people. Also, those of us that are polar
opposites in opinion will come for an afternoon of
games, fabulous food, interesting conversation and
making new friends.

I was thinking it would be really fun for those of you
that play a musical instrument to bring it!

Wouldn’t it be fun if the Cabin Fever Picnic becomes
an annual tradition for our Vision2020 Community?

Happy New Year,
Janesta Carcich