[Vision2020] The Word According to Doug

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 12:42:15 PST 2006

Let's break this down, shall we:

Daffinition of DIVERSITY (according to Christ Church, Doug Wilson, etc.):

DI(e) - all lesbians, gays, rebellious children, women who refuse to fit the
mold, "intolerants" (as we define them), liberals, mentally ill, moles in
the church, etc (in other words, whomever we choose or believe deserve it)

VER(ses) - use any/all of the Bible we feel justify our position for the
first part and if we can't find the right passage or link - make it up and
say "It is what Doug - uh, I mean God would say is right"

(C)sity - let us build our city in the middle of the ruination of the
existing one, which we facilitate by taking over buildings and obstructing
justice by refusing to obey the existing ordinances - heck, let's just make
the rules up and get the laws changed as we go along.

J  :]