[Vision2020] Hanson's condescending and smug dismissal......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 12:10:12 PST 2006

Tom, first let me note that you failed in your determination to "IGNORE" my
posting.  Truth hurts, huh pal?  My name is Tony Simpson and I am  brand new
to computers and this forum.  I wasn't hiding behind anonymity, I  just wasn't
sure what the protocol was...

I think those who run this forum are doing a worthy public service and
should be commended.  I read about it in the Lewiston Tribune, you know,  the rag
that spikes your letters if they are persuasively critical of it's  radical,
readership-baiting, loony editorialist, Tom Henderson.  The  Internet WILL
eventually make print journals like the Trib. obsolete.  And  good riddance,
freedom of expression will have prevailed.

As for my alleged slavish devotion to Doug Wilson, sorry Hanson, never met
the man.  You prove the point of my initial posting when you show such a
hysterical compulsion to pigeonhole someone with whom you disagree.  Thanks  for
the confirmation of your intolerance.

Have a nice day.