[Vision2020] Plug for my radio partner in crime

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:34:57 PST 2006

While Joan is away in Portland, I thought I'd take the opportunity to
apprise you, should you be interested (and you should) that her new novel
"Idaho Code: Where Family Therapy
Comes with a Shovel and an Alibi" will be celebrated upon its release with a
book-signing at Bookpeople Wednesday, March 8th starting at 7:30 pm.   It's
my understanding that this novel of intrigue and mystery takes place in a
town much like Moscow, but of course, is not based in anyway, shape or form
on Moscow itself.   Congratulations, Joan!

               Carl Westberg Jr.