[Vision2020] Logos School

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Feb 27 11:21:12 PST 2006

Folks,

I just got off the phone with Tom Garfield (Logos School).  He heard about
my recent comments about Christianity and schools 'like' Logos School and
wanted to talk to me about it.  I think there was some initial
misunderstanding, I imagine in part due to the way Farris restated my claim.
I wanted to just note the fact that Tom was very gracious and argumentative
(argumentative in the good sense, a poohish sense).  The mere fact that he
wanted to ask me questions and talk to me at all sets him apart as a very
unique kirker.  Tom was interested in understanding my position and
argumentatively challenging it.  I also learned some more about Logos' reach
to 'all children.'  They have had children from other faiths attend there
and represent 20 schools.  The point I originally made still stands;
however, if you would like a tour of Logos or have concerns, I would highly
recommend giving Tom a call.

Thanks

Michael Metzler