[Vision2020] Hanson's condescending and smug dismissal......

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 27 13:00:57 PST 2006

Methinks we have a troll . . . or a ringer.

I'm guessing this is from some "liberal" who wants to do us a favor by
whipping up a "conservative" who behaves outrageously and thus confirms
everything we Intoleristas apparently think about those on the other side.
I'm not buying it.  I'll readily acknowledge that Mr. ToeKnee could well
exist -- I've met enough obnoxious people to believe in the existence of yet
others -- but this is a bit too obvious and much too broadly drawn.

And, Mr. ToeKnee, if you really do exist and are as ballistic as you come
across, then welcome to Vision 2020.  I'm not quite shaking in my
Birkenstocks . . .

keely