[Vision2020] Questions

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Feb 26 17:54:48 PST 2006

J Ford, et al,

Actually, Cultmaster Wilson is demonstrating quite well how to use the free
enterprise system for personal gain.

1.    Set up a church (business).
2.    Find a flock of gullibles (customers).
3.    Make unverifiable/unfalsifible statements (products) that:
    a.    Fill father image needs.
    b.    Fill other needs including the need for some to feel punished then
redeemed.
    c.    Fill other needs.
    d.    Convince customers to feel better, more special about themselves
than non-customers.
4.    Collect cash/gifts (income).
5.    Pay as little tax as possible, whether legal or not (reduce expenses).
6.    Offer no enforceable warranties (reduce expenses, avoid liability).
7.    Make false statements (advertise).
8.    Use part of the cash to grow your business (re-invest profit).
9.    Live well on the remaining income [consume great quantities of fine
and food] (enjoy profits).

A degree/certification/ordination is certainly not needed for business
success, especially in sky piloting/huckstering.  All a flimflammer needs to
do is to find enough non-discerning, acquiescent, needful people.

Why shouldn't the Wilson & Family's Cult & Cash Machine succeed?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com