[Vision2020] Schools & Taxes

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Feb 25 20:45:27 PST 2006

Actually, Doug, I think you do hate, and perhaps are even required to hate,
public education.  So just say it . . .

Or have you stood up and protested in the assembly when prayers are offered
for the collapse of the public school system?  If so, then wow -- I've
underestimated you.

I'll let Michael defend his own points, other than to remark that, darn it
to heck and back, "the least of these" are often found outside of Logos
School.  It would seem that care for them would involve some effort on all
of our parts.

(There I go, getting, as Courtney would say, all breathless and hysterical
and statist . . . )

keely