[Vision2020] Ungridled Breeding at it's finest!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Feb 25 14:05:46 PST 2006

James Reynolds had this to say about overpopulation: The Growth model
is a description of how our unbridled breeding is fast filling the earth.

Mr. Reynolds, could you tell me, with all of your vast biological background,
how many people that the earth is capable of holding. You obviously think
that 'unbridled breeding' is a problem. What kind of Eugenics program would
you recommend for the masses of people that inhabit the earth.

lemeno, Doug!
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com