[Vision2020] Ungridled Breeding at it's finest!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 25 14:21:06 PST 2006

You must understand first, Mr. Reynolds, that this question is being posed
to you by a person whose only "skill" is the ability to impregnate, a skill
he is only to eager to discuss with those who actually give a damn.

It's a shame, isn't it?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____