[Vision2020] Schools & Taxes

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Feb 25 13:59:13 PST 2006

Michael,  You seem to have your finger on the pulse on the educational
opportunities here in the Moscow area. Maybe you could elaborate on
what you mean by your statement: public education is more Christian
than a school like Logos.

And Keely, I don't hate public education I hate having to pay 52% of my
taxes to a system I don't plan on using. I think teachers do a bang up job
given the leadership they have to follow.

Doug!
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com