[Vision2020] Wake Up WalMart Update

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:25:31 PST 2006

Visionaries,

There are quite a number of factual errors with Donovan's analysis of the
two articles posted earlier today by Mark Solomon and myself.  When I have
more time, hopefully tomorrow after I get done teaching for the day, I will
post a response supported by CDC research.  Until then, enjoy your Thursday
night fun times.

Tim

P.S. Donovan, the UFCW is actually the third largest union in the United
States.  Paul Blank is not the head of the UFCW but actually the Director of
wakeupwalmart.com and a former member of President candidate Howard Dean's
campaign.  If wakeupwalmart.com were run by the largest union in the US, the
head of wakeupwalmart.com would actually be the head of the NEA, Reg Weaver.

"Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness." -John Africa, Strategic Revolution