[Vision2020] Many using food banks have jobs

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 23 19:48:49 PST 2006

I found this interesting because the company mentioned is NOT Wal Mart and
the amount the person makes I think should be enough to make it...I think,
but I don't live in Seattle. Also, some other company is apparently not
offering health care that meets the need. To be picking on Wal Mart is just
not fair because it is a complicated world we live in and more than one
company is at fault. I gotta admit I do not understand why 40 thou is not
enough but like I said I don't live in Seattle.

 http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/260585_hunger23.html