[Vision2020] Bush Unaware of Deal With UAE Ports Group

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 23 16:33:08 PST 2006

Did you know that three quarters of the berths in Los Angeles are owned by
China? I didn't...in the last few days I have learned more about ports and
how they have been managed for years and I was totally unaware of and of it.
I am afraid that I got excited about this before I knew what I was afraid of
and so many in congress are reacting the same way. There is a reason why the
founding fathers didn't make foreign agreements part of congress because
they are much more interested in getting elected again. I fear they have no
idea about how to handle this and those that did do not have that much of a
problem with it. I wonder how much we are hurting our relationship with an
ally?

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking