[Vision2020] Keely's bad taste in music

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:59:55 PST 2006

Keely wrote:   "Don't ever link me in public to anything having to
do with Sly and the Family Stone (who spelled the song, "Thank You Falettin'
Me Be Mice Elf," explaining only a small sliver of my disdain)."  Sly and
the Family Stone was one of the great bands of the 60s, and "Thank You..."
was one their best songs.  Anyone who doesn't agree is just flat wrong.
Keely, why are you so bitter?

Carl Westberg Jr.