[Vision2020] Keely's bad taste in music

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 23 08:37:16 PST 2006

I'm bitter because I finally warrant a change in subject line, Carl, and yet
it's deriding an aspect of my personality that I hold dear.  It hurts.  I
don't mind telling you, Carl, that I'm stunned, wounded, and even grieved.

Or, as Sly would say, "S'Tonned, WoonDed, an DeVen Greev'd."

Hand me a tissue, someone.

keely