[Vision2020] Bush Unaware of Deal With UAE Ports Group

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 23 16:39:05 PST 2006

OR he is no different than the presidents before him who do not deal in
basic business dealings such as this one. I wonder that you expect him to be
involved in every and all aspects of the inner workings of government. It
has been this way for much of our history and the continued attacks on Bush
are not going to hold up in history.

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking