[Vision2020] The Trouble With Doug

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:56:28 PST 2006

Ok, Pat and others, let's list the reasons (again!) why Doug Wilson and his
bunch should be under the microscope:

Tax evasion - WE pick up the bill for those, such as CC, Logos, Atlas, NSA,
Doug and any other Wilsonista that refuses to pay their fair share.  I
realize as non-property owners such as yourselves, this means very little to
you.  But, in the long run it means higher sales tax, higher retail property
tax,
higher gas tax, etc for EVERYone in the state.  Hey, they gotta make up the
difference somehow.  Try looking at the legislative activity for this year
and see the conflict going on there about this very issue.

Illegal activities - such as the gambling house run out of Roy Atwood's
home, the boarding homes run out of not only the homes of the followers but
Doug, Roy, Dale, and other "big-wigs" in the organizaton.  They don't pay
ANY tax on those monies which range from $300-375/NSA kid in their home with
an AVERAGE of 3kids/home.  I know of one in particular that has 7 NSA kids
living in it.

The promotion to lie to the authorities, including the IRS - check out this
sight again:  http://dougsplotch.com/blackjack.htm.  Doug OPENLY councils a
follower to break the law and LIE to the IRS about doing it!

The open contempt and character assissignation of those whom have left - all
you gotta do is check out poohsthink.com and
http://patrickpoole.blogspot.com to see this going on.

Open denial and blaming of others - Doug is very adept at putting the blame
for HIS actions onto others:
http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1998&Data=3003#posts

What bewilders me is his ability to get people to excuse his excusing by
claiming HIS claim of being an apostle and now a "professor"  (when did he
get his PhD? and from where in what?)  But the fact that not ONE of the
elders whose feet Doug laid this botched letter at, has had the manhood to
stand up and say "Hey, wait a minute - that was YOU that did that."  Not
ONE!  Guess the thought of loosing all those NSA student monies is more than
they are willing to risk.

WalMart's Super Store - Out of the blue, CC/Doug is claimiing that the new
super store that WalMart wants in here is a GREAT idea...yeah, I would
promote a business that personaly offers gains to an organization that I am
running too.  But to do it on the premise that "it'll help the poor"?  Get
real!  I am poor and the only benefit I see happening is more NSA students
will be able to get jobs before anyone else.  (This has NOTHING to do with
the WalMart's manager - he is not the problem.  His managers of certain
departments, however, are.)

Buying of downtown - CC/Doug is buying any and all buildings they can
downtown and continues to move NSA students in/out of them like checkers.
What they can't buy,they rent.  The west 6th building was being used as a
sub-NSA classroom until the heat got to be a bit much and they closed that
down recently.  His goal is to take over the downtown area and put in his
"kingdom".  It is a goal he promoted at the HOH's and at church repeatedly.

So claim all you want that things Doug and the Wilsonistas are doing does
not affect you.  Be as blind as you want to be - while it affects the rest
of us, I am sure your comfy space will remain so - until Doug wants it for
his own, of course.

BUT, do not claim this is religious persecution.  It is not, has not and
will not ever be about that.  Smoke screens only work in westerns...and on
people who refuse to understand the whole and bigger picture.

J  :]