[Vision2020] Proud I am to know you

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:32:18 PST 2006

Keely, Andreas and others here,

You do your selves proud in your response to Wayne's attempt to lynch
Donovan.  Wayne actually does send letters to Public Officials and agencies
doing the kinds of things he is suggesting be done to Donovan.  I think its
wrong that people did that sort of thing to BJ Swanson and its just as wrong
to attempt to ruin any other person simply because you disagree with their
politics, their race or their religion.

If anybody had looked, Donovan is a left center moderate on that Political
Compass, in the upper right corner of left libertarian which puts him as a
Moderate Democrat.  Its not like he is Joe Stalin or Adolf Hitler, yet that
is the kind of response he gets.  We all get pug ugly here from time to time
and tear strips off each others hides and he does so no more or less than
any other person posting here.  I went out for a beer with him and found him
to be a nice guy who was willing to agree to disagree and look for common
ground to build community on.

If libertarian ideals mean anything its in willingness to accept the
differences in people even as we disagree with them and find a way to work
for a future as a community.  You guys are displaying that in spades and it
can only spell one of the better chances to see a bright tommorrow here in
Moscow.

Phil Nisbet