[Vision2020] Wilson on Cultures

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 20 15:49:43 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Provided for your listening pleasure is an unedited response by Doug Wilson,
from Michael Hayes' film "My Town" film, concerning cultures, straight from
the horse's . . . er . . . uh . . . mouth?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Wilson_on_Cultures.mp3

I will be providing these sound bites from the film "My Town" occasionally,
simply as a reminder.

Realizing that this may not appeal to all members of the V2020 listserve . .
.

As you well know, during the summers I enjoy taking photos and compiling
them on the web under the heading "Where am I?"  Well, let's get one thing
settled first.  I am not going out into the cold to take photos of Moscow
snow, ok?  Instead I am offering you audio files.  Al lyo uare required to
answer is:

"Who is Speaking Now?"

First up - #1

http://www.tomandrodna.com/sounds/1.mp3

Take care, Moscow.

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the doormouse said:
"Feed your Head
Feed your Head!"