[Vision2020] RE: A Reagan supporter tells it like it is

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:20:21 PST 2006

No Hansen, I mean like destroying the complete ecological intergraty of a
river system and avoiding paying a dime to see it cleaned up so that the
millions in dollars in royalties Gore pocketed could be used to fund his
political career and then using his clout politically to see that no action
was ever taken to make it a Superfund site.

Phil Nisbet