[Vision2020] Plan in Action

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:04:52 PST 2006

Influence = the act or power of producing an effect without apparent
exertion of force or direct exercise of command: corrupt interference with
authority for personal gain; the power or capacity of causing an effect in
indirect or intangible ways

Informing =  to make known; to communicate knowledge to; to impart
information or knowledge; to give information (as of another's wrongdoing)

No one has a gun to your head and no one is trying to force you to believe
what you obviously do not wish to believe.  I am imparting information for
the sake of informing the public of what a man of Wilson's "influence" is
really all about.

If this were a politician who was blaming his actions on his underlings,
running illegal operations out of homes, encouraging tax-evasive actions for
their "constituents", etc.  I'd venture to guess you'd be one of the first
in line saying "he's gotta go!"  What Wilson is doing is morally repugnant
and ethically despicable.  What makes it worst is that he does it behind the
shield of being an ordained/anointed minister - WHICH (again) HE IS NOT!!!

He influences votes and policies that this community has to live with and
under.  People have lost jobs, homes, family due to him and his
words/actions.

Take it or don't - I really could care less.  But don't expect that people
will stop talking about it or writing here about it.  This mess has made
headlines and blog sights across the country.  You want it to stop here,
right here, where it is happening?  Who's head is in what sandbar?

J  :]