[Vision2020] Petition

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:15:22 PST 2006

Pat,

How is the 'attitude towards business here' causing stores to leave the
mall?  I don't see a connection.

I do think that if yet another store selling black pants big enough to hide
a family sets up in the mall, one of the seventeen other stores selling the
same crap may shut down, but that won't be because of the 'attitude toward
business here;' it will be because teenagers can only buy so much crap.

Sunil

p.s. Oh what the hell, for old time's sake, Pat, why are we in Iraq?