[Vision2020] Petition

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:05:55 PST 2006

In the past 15 years, the mall has gone through changes and closures.  Heck,
the Eastside Mall came this close to shutting down.  Why is this anything
new?  And the mall owners have been talking for at least two/three years
about selling.  Not sure what your point is.  Malls change hands; stores
close.  It happens.

J  :]