[Vision2020] Plan in Action

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 16 21:01:16 PST 2006

[I intended to post this earlier but I guess I sent it to gc instead of Vision 2020. Oops!]
[gc], You are absolutely right. This discussion has nothing to do with my lack of approval for you or yours for me.  My point is and has been that if this problem is so horrendous that you can no longer accept [J. Ford's postings], shop your [blog] loyalty to the next fellow on the list. The Palouse has no lack of places where you can spend [Thursday evening], just let it go and move on. I have seriously tried to comprehend the dastardly deed that seems to have inflamed [Pat] and it is just too arcane to understand how anyone outside the group could work up much of a lather over it. Perhaps this accounts for "the evangelical and mainline community's near silence on the subject." When the only support you can drum up outside your own little circle is [Donovan] & his voices, and a few anonymous vision posters perhaps the transgression just isn't worth all the passionate blather.

Best, Joe