[Vision2020] Joe Joe Joe,

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 00:04:59 PST 2006

Joe,

  I wanted to say that although I had started to have respect for you, you lost it all with this comment:

"When the only support you can drum up outside your own little circle is [Donovan] & his voices,
and a few anonymous vision posters perhaps the transgression just isn't
worth all the passionate blather."

I do expect more maturity from a college professor as to not launch
personal attacks.

_DJA

joekc at adelphia.net wrote:  [I intended to post this earlier but I guess I sent it to gc instead of Vision 2020. Oops!]
[gc],  You are absolutely right. This discussion has nothing to do with my  lack of approval for you or yours for me. My point is and has been that  if this problem is so horrendous that you can no longer accept [J.  Ford's postings], shop your [blog] loyalty to the next fellow on the  list. The Palouse has no lack of places where you can spend [Thursday  evening], just let it go and move on. I have seriously tried to  comprehend the dastardly deed that seems to have inflamed [Pat] and it  is just too arcane to understand how anyone outside the group could  work up much of a lather over it. Perhaps this accounts for "the  evangelical and mainline community's near silence on the subject." When  the only support you can drum up outside your own little circle is  [Donovan] & his voices, and a few anonymous vision posters perhaps  the transgression just isn't worth all the passionate blather.

Best, Joe

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com