[Vision2020] Arab purchase of ports firm raises fears in U.S.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 16 19:06:55 PST 2006

If we are at war, as George Bush is so quick to claim, . . . a war against
terror . . . a war that George Bush uses as a reason to extend his executive
powers to include unwarranted searches of private property, then . . .

Wouldn't selling (or outsourcing) our national security (i.e. management of
our ports) to a foreign interest be considered an act of treason?

Care to discuss?

Tom "and the voices" Hansen

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson