[Vision2020] Arab purchase of ports firm raises fears in U.S.

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:20:35 PST 2006

Tom,

It sounds logical to me. *smile* But then, quite a few
things this administration has done has totally
floored me... Not only that, how things kind of
sssssllllllllliiiiiiddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeee past
the press. Kind of accidently on purpose, perhaps?

Janesta

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> If we are at war, as George Bush is so quick to
> claim, . . . a war against
> terror . . . a war that George Bush uses as a reason
> to extend his executive
> powers to include unwarranted searches of private
> property, then . . .
>
> Wouldn't selling (or outsourcing) our national
> security (i.e. management of
> our ports) to a foreign interest be considered an
> act of treason?
>
> Care to discuss?
>
> Tom "and the voices" Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho

> "In America, anybody can become president.
> That's one of the risks you take . . ."
>
> - Adlai Stevenson

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~