[Vision2020] Arab purchase of ports firm raises fears in U.S.

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 18:40:56 PST 2006

*smooth smile... brow rising in an elegant arch...
whispering so soft, you must strain to hear words
spoken*

Go ahead, laugh at me... laugh  when Dubai purchases
the UK company they are after... laugh when the United
Arab Emarites control the ports in New York, New
Jersey, Baltimore, New Orleans, Miami and
Philadelphia...  at least DC isn't on the list.

Laugh when nothing belongs to our country anymore,
when it has all been outsourced.... when other
countries totally control our entire economy.

*sighing softly*

"*What was that argument heard in regards to corporate
america?

They have no moral obligation...

or was it...

They have a every right to make money

or was it...

Capitalism is...

Nevermind... maybe we all got the drift...

"Some one some where needs to make a buck and that is
by far more important than our safety." BD

*kind smile*

Mr. D., Never once have I made fun of your ideas
expressed when you post on this listserve. I would
apprciate the same respect. If you are unable to have
a civil dialogue with me, without being snarky,
unkind, or rude... please, just pretend I don't exist,
and ignore me.

Thank you,

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~