[Vision2020] Gore's Foreign Policy

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:40:25 PST 2006

James,

My problem with Gore over in Saudi Arabia is not that he is over there
trying to make amends with middle eastern countries, and our administration.
I have a problem with him stating we are torturing muslims in the US. At
this point these are accusations and have no or little proof. I would just
hope that our former VP would realize these comments do not help our
situation.

Matt