[Vision2020] V2020 in the news

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:34:11 PST 2006

Wayne,

You call this 'grasping at straws.'

I recall hysterical yelling and demands that these events be publicized more
widely.  I remember posts about phone calls to Judge Hamlett demanding the
bond be raised (when he couldn't make his bond anyway.)  I recall posts
about the defendant's picture being posted in at least one bar, and the
suggestion that other bars should be doing the same thing.

I think that given the lengths people went to in order to publicize this
case in our community, Chuck is right on point with his motion.

Sunil