[Vision2020] V2020 in the news

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:40:34 PST 2006

Sunil

Chuck is one heck of an attorney and right as rain on this one.  Frankly
there is nothing quite so damaging as a Wayne Fox crusade.  Wayne's world
figures that cruxifying people people without facts is simply good politics
and that ex parte political pressure on judges and prosecutors is just good
political organization.

Not only should there be a change in venue, frankly, there should be an
investigation of the legality of the people who organized to try to tamper
with the judge's and the prosecutor's conduct of this case.  We have a law
in Idaho Code that covers that kind of lynch mob action,

Phil Nisbet